Mark and I painted our bedroom blue. I don't love it, but Mark said I need to live with it for a while. It looks pretty boring because I haven't hung anything back up. Ashley has wanted to see the color. Let me know what you think Ash.
Aubs I think it is cute! Thanks for posting it for me. I have been dying to see it. I was asleep when you texted me last night sorry! It looks like it is really subtle. I want Andrew to paint our laundry room light blue but he thinks he has to many projects on his hands as it is. I LIKE YOUR BLUE ROOM!
4 comments:
Aubs I think it is cute! Thanks for posting it for me. I have been dying to see it. I was asleep when you texted me last night sorry! It looks like it is really subtle. I want Andrew to paint our laundry room light blue but he thinks he has to many projects on his hands as it is. I LIKE YOUR BLUE ROOM!
Cute cute cute!
Oh, and that sounds like Mark...you're just going to have to live with it! :)
i really like the color too, not too light not too dark! looks great!
Post a Comment