Thursday, January 10, 2008

Mexico


Over New Years we went to Mexico on a cruise with Mark's family! Thanks Tracy and Enrique! It was nice to be in the sun while it was snowing in Utah.



Aubrey, Max and Aubree on the beach in Acapulco.



Aubrey and Mark


Aubree and Mark playing volleyball on the beach in Manzanillo.


We loved our waiters on the ship! They were a lot of fun!


As careful as we were we all brought a little bit of Mexico home with us. It was not a nice souvenir. Poor Mark was pretty sick.


One night the girls went dancing on the ship!


6 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks like you guys had so much fun. I am so jealous you are tan and everything. Ya I can't eat one thing in Mexico or I am toast poor Mark has a had a rough one lately with the sickness. We need to get together this week. Andrew asked me if you were going to get your Christmas present before June.

The Arbuckle's said...

Looks like a blast. I am so jealous you got to go on a nice cruise.

Annie said...

what a fun getaway.. i love cruises but too bad about Mark's sickness- it was probably so nice to go somewhere fun before school started:)

Annie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach and Erika said...

I love cruises! We are jealous! Look like you had fun. We should all go on one someday....someday! :)

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

We'd love to join you and the Jacob's on a cruise (we've never been on one). Just give us 5, 6, or 7 years!!! We're glad you guys had fun. You deserve it!