Sunday, June 8, 2008

First Grade Movie

I love digital scrapbooking. I use a great program called MemoryMixer. If you have never tried digital scrapbooking try this one. It is very user friendly and comes with already done pages or you can purchase new pages online. Each year I make a DVD for my students using MemoryMixer. It is so easy to use and the kids love it. Here is the DVD I made this year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubs you are the cutest 1st grade teacher ever! I wish I got a DVD when I was in 1st grade. (I guess it would have been a VHS huh?) I LOVE the tile and I LOVE the paint in the Laundry room it looks so dang good! Mine is NEXT!

vtalbot said...

Hi Aubrey, What a special teacher you must be! I loved the DVD and especially the laundry soap container. Love, Grandma T

The Arbuckle's said...

Aubs,

You go above and beyond your calling. You are a wonderful teacher to put this cute DVD together for each kid.

The Hilton Family~ said...

Aubs, You are so darling and such a cute teacher. I am sure all the kids want to be in your class! I have a blog, but it is set to private so email me and I will send you an invite. We need to get together with Kasty soon and do lunch or something.
Amanda(swonson)Hilton
amanda.hilton@hotmail.com