Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Yellowstone

Over the 4th of July my family went to Yellowstone with our friends the Jordans. We thought it was fun that we could build a snowman on the 4th of July!
My brothers and dad swam in this river. We thought it was a little too cold.
My family! We are so happy Mitch is back from his mission. We went on this trip because Yellowstone is his most favorite place on earth!

This bear was the highlight of Mark's trip. Even though we almost lost our lives trying to get a better view of the bear. He ended up crossing the road right in front of my parent's car so we got great pictures!

8 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Snow on the 4th of July?? Crazy!!

Your family is so cute and those boys are so tall. Looks like you had a great time.

Great picture of the bear

Unknown said...

Aubs cute pictures! You and your mom are really outnumbered I have decided you need to have a girl SOON!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Mark, the bear picture brings back some good memories.

bkbills said...

Holy Smokes your whole family is sooo grown up! Every time I see a picture of all of you, I can't believe it! It looks like it was a fun trip!

Mama Snow said...

Holy Crap I can't believe you guys saw that bear so close. I would have peed my pants out of fear. Sounds like a fun trip. We need to all hook up sometime it has been a while!

The Hilton Family~ said...

That is amazing that you saw that bear up close and personal. I don't think I have seen your brothers in like 8 years. It is amazing how grown up and tall they all are!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

Hey you guys! We saw your blog on Jed & Sabrina's. Hope you are doing well! I am so jealous you saw a bear in Yellowstone. For as many times as I have been there, I have yet to see a bear! Hope to see you two soon!

Zach and Erika said...

How fun! The bear would scare me though. Looks like it was fun...even the snow!