Sunday, September 7, 2008

Camping

We went to Strawberry over Labor Day Weekend with Mark's family. I love this picture because Mark hates camping because he never feels like he is clean and then he goes on the four wheelers and gets dirty!
It rained almost the entire weekend! We went on a horse ride and got soaked.
Giddyup!

10 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Looks like fun times!! Horse back riding in the mountains is so much fun!

Leslie said...

WOW! I have never seen Mark dirty! I noticed that there were no pictures up close of you dirty! I haven't seen that either. Love, Leslie

Annie said...

i'm sure when you got home, Mark took like 20 showers!! looks like alot of fun, better you than me:)

Unknown said...

I LOVE TO SEE MARK DIRTY! That is my favorite part! Ha ha

The Arbuckle's said...

I hate camping for that reason, DIRT everywhere.
I would love to ride horses, looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

I hate camping in the rain! Looks like fun though. We should get together soon!

Zach and Erika said...

That acutally looks like a lot of fun! How many showers did Mark take when you got home?

davidandsuzi said...

Ooh, I love the cowboy shot! Where are your pictures my dear? :) How is this year going so far?

Katie-babe said...

Long lost friend!!! How are you? This is Katie Oakes (now Robinson) I just love your blog. Got it off BHS. Here's my blog:
jktrobinsonclan.blogspot.com
Looks like you have lots of fun with the 1st graders!!! Later.

Katie

bkbills said...

Looks like fun! Hey, when are you guys going to come down to AZ and visit? We miss you guys!