Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Boy?!?!

We had an ultrasound today and the doctor said it looks like a boy. He told us not to paint the nursery yet. We'll know for sure on December 1st.

10 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

A BOY!!! Boys are the best. I know you might feel differently growing up with all boys in your family but BOYS are all about their mommies, its great.

Zach and Erika said...

It's so hard to wait to know for sure! I bet you're both so excited though! Glad all went well!

The Hilton Family~ said...

I am so excited to hear for sure what you are having. Boys are so much fun!! I agree with the first comment on boys love their mommy, Jack is a total mama's boy and i love it!!

Mama Snow said...

That is so exciting! Boys are pretty hard to make a mistake on..., but I guess we will have to wait to find out! Well if it is a boy ,you are so in for it. They are just too much fun! Plus they are so protective towards the younger siblings which is so cute.

cheeriBABY said...

How fun, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! We'll both have boys the same age!

Steve and Whitney Mortenson said...

OH MY GOSH! Congratulations you two! How exciting! What a great time to be pregnant too! Jake was born in March and I wouldn't have had it any other way! I couldn't imagine being preggers in the summertime! UGH...the heat! Well... we'll keep checking back to see if 'it' is definitely a boy! Congrats!

Katie-babe said...

Hey!!! Boy???? They are awsome!! Josh and I have a little boy named Timothy. He is 16 months old now. I saw your mom a couple of weeks ago at church. I was watching my sisters kids. I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. Where are you living? I saw that your a teacher. Thats too cool. Let me know how your doing!

Katie (oakes) Robinson

The Toone's said...

CONGRATS!! Ryan just told me a couple days ago that you guys were expecting. We are so happy for you two. How is it being prego Aubrey? I bet you can't even tell you are pregnant. Keep us updated.

Ann-Marie said...

Congratulations! I hadn't heard your news yet!!! Boys are wonderful. How have you been feeling?