
Today was the Christmas sing-a-long at my elementary school. The teachers had to do a Christmas song so my team decided to do the 70's! We did a lip sync to a Jefferson Starship version of Once There Was a Snowman. I had no clue who Jefferson Starship was before we did this, but now I know all about them!
5 comments:
Aubs that picture is hilarious!! What a fun thing for the kids to see all the teachers dressed up! I wish i could have seen it. Way too funny!
That is hilarious Aubs love the pants... what a fun teacher!
All of the kids have to have so much fun with you as a teacher. Granted, there were teachers growing up that were fun, but looks like you outshine them all. How's the baby doing? Hope well. Say Hi to your family for me, and have a Happy Christmas!!!
Katie
How fun! Have you checked out Jefferson Starships "Go Ask Alice" song? It is my favorite!
I want to see a pic of you prego. Or maybe we should just go to lunch again!
Post a Comment