Friday, February 27, 2009

Skiing Accident

My cute brother Patrick had a great farewell on Sunday and was supposed to leave for his mission next Wednesday. However, he had a bit of a set back thanks to the ski hill. He went off a jump and landed on his back. He dislocated his hip and broke a few vertebrae in his neck. Hopefully he will be able to keep his same mission call and leave in a few months.
Thomas gave Pat and I massages the other night since we were bored. He would only do it with gloves on!
This is about all we do lately. Hang out in the hospital room and eat lovely cafeteria food!

6 comments:

Zach and Erika said...

I was so sorry to hear about Patrick! That is so scary. He is in our prayers, hopefully he'll have a fast recovery. Lets do dinner another time. (I love that I can see your cute belly finally!)

Unknown said...

Dang Aubs that stinks hopefully he will at least get to see baby Luke before he leaves! You look so cute prego.

The Arbuckle's said...

That is so scary. Hopefully he'll recover quickly and he will be able to serve in the same mission. Good Luck.

You look so cute pregnant. You need to post a belly shot.

The Hilton Family~ said...

That really is so scarey. I hope he is doing okay and that he will recover soon. I love your little prego belly, so cute! i hope to see you soon

Haskell's said...

Oh that is so scary. Your poor family. If there is anything i can do you for you or your mom or siblings please let me know!!! I am glad he is alive though. ohhh I hate accidents.

Anonymous said...

Geese, that sucks. Sounds like he was lucky it was not worse. Cute belly. I'm huge and can't sleep either...look at the time I'm posting this too. love you