Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Baby Luke

Our beautiful son Luke was born on Sunday at 4:30 pm. He is little guy, six pounds eight ounces. We weren't planning on him coming early, but we are so happy he is here. He has been a great baby so far and is so much fun to have around!







11 comments:

The Van Leeuwen Family said...

CONGRATS!! He is so perfect (and tiny)!

The Arbuckle's said...

Congrats!! He is adorable and so tiny. I hope your doing great. Can't wait to hear more updates.

Zach and Erika said...

He's gorgeous! I can't wait to meet him!

Ross and Aubrey said...

he is adorable. Glad everything went well...

Unknown said...

He is so cute... I am so glad I got to see him! Can't wait to hold him again! I LOVE his hair!

Annie said...

he is one beautiful little boy! I cant wait to finally hold this cute little guy:)
congrats and i hope you are all doing well and adjusting to your new and crazy life!

Leslie said...

He is beautiful Aubrey! Congratulations. i love the name Luke. good job!

The Hilton Family~ said...

He is so darling! I am so happy that i got to come and see him(and you!). I hope to see you both soon:)

Leslie said...

We are all so excited for you both! Congradulations!

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. We are so excited for you guys. Enjoy every moment they get big way too fast!

cheeriBABY said...

Congrats! He is darling. Cute pics.