
I hate how much he has already changed. He gets bigger and does something different everyday. Today we went to the doctor and he is already seven pounds. What a chunk!!!

Luke loves his binky, he will suck on anything if his binky is not in his mouth. Sometimes he will hold his binky in his mouth with the back of his hand. Very convenient for me!

Poor Luke got jaundice and had to be put under the lights. Mark and I had to stay up and watch him so he wouldn't pull the curtain down and hurt his eyes. He was very content under the lights and didn't mind it at all. We were so happy when the lights were over and we could hold him again!!!
2 comments:
Aubs- He is so handsome... and I do agree he has changed so much already. I LOVE his newborn pics... so dang cute! We will have to do lunch this week!
We had to do that with our first kid and it was torture for both him and us. He screamed for a week straight while he was on the lights. None of us got any sleep! I'm so glad he's better with it! your baby is beautiful!
Post a Comment