Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Moving Day


We moved into our new house Memorial Day weekend. I haven't had internet until today so I feel very behind on everything. Here are a few updates on Luke, I feel like the poor child has been so neglected with the move.
Luke loves going on walks and just being outside. This is his first walk!
Mark became obsessed with Mario Kart before we moved. This is how Luke and Mark spent the majority of their time before we moved.
Luke lives for the bath. He has started to get so upset around bathtime now because he knows it's coming. The second I put him in the bath the crying stops and he will lay in there forever sucking on the binky.
I get worried because Luke loves to lay in our new bed and look at the ceiling fan. I hope he doesn't get too attached to our bed. I'll let him lay in there in the morning while I am trying to get ready.

6 comments:

Ike and Holly Morgan said...

Luke is so dang cute! I love the picture of him and Mark. What a cute Dad. Can't wait to see pictures of your new house!

Unknown said...

Luke is getting SO BIG! I love all the pictures... can't wait to see the new house and you guys tomorrow!

OurFamily said...

He is so so cute! What a perfect little boy. I know I am very late, but congrats!

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a cutie Luke is. He is getting so big. I too am excited to see the new place and to see you and Luke tomorrow:)

Annie said...

what a cutie! we really need to come over and meet him and hang out. wish we could come tomorrow, but have fun!

Leslie said...

Luke is so adorable. Don't tell the Hansen side of the fam but he looks to me like a mini Patrick. Good luck in the new house.