Thursday, August 13, 2009

First Vacations

Luke took his first vacations this past week to Boise and San Diego. We had to go to Boise for Phil and Jessica's open house. We went boating the next day with her family. It was a lot of fun to be with the Nottinghams. When we got home Mark had to go to DC for a few days so Luke and I went to San Diego with my mom and Thomas. It was a lot of fun. Luke DID NOT love the airplane. However, he LOVED the beach and Sea World. He loved to look in the aquariums. It was so cute!

6 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

What a fun and busy week for you guys! How fun that you ended up going to San Diego. I love that place. Love all the pics. Lets get together next week for a swim day:)

Unknown said...

Cute pics! 2 vacations in 1 week! Lucky ducky!

Annie said...

Aubrey, Luke is one of the cutest little guys i know!! Those cheeks of his are so chubby...
fun pictures and fun times!

The Arbuckle's said...

Fun vacations. He looks so cute in his life vest.

You are killing me, you just had him and you are in a TWO PIECE bathing suit!! I'm jealous.

You look great.

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love vacations!

Zach and Erika said...

jealous! What a fun trip!