Wednesday, October 7, 2009

3 Months Without Cooking!!!

October Menu

Sun

 

Stuffed Shells

Ziti

Goulash

Veggie Soup

Mon

 

Veggie Soup

Beans & Rice

Fajitas

Buffalo Joes

Tues

 

Buffalo Joes

Orange Chicken

Meatballs

Spaghetti

Wed

 

Spaghetti

White Chili

Artichoke Shrimp

Tomatillo Tacos

Thur

Leftovers

Leftovers

Leftovers

Leftovers

Leftovers

Fri

Pizza

Pizza

Pizza

Pizza

Pizza

Sat

Waffles

Breakfast Burritos

Pancakes

French Toast

Belgian Waffles

My new job share partner Val introduced me to an amazing concept! I spent about five hours one Saturday and made enough freezer meals to last for three months. It has been amazing! I love not worrying about what's for dinner; it's prepared and planned out. This is our schedule for October.

3 comments:

weston'smommy said...

would you mind sending me the whole menu spaceylace4@juno.com

The Arbuckle's said...

Wow aubs, that is incredible. Do you have a big freezer? I am impressed.

Annie said...

i would love a copy of the menu as well.. anniehewlett23@hotmail.com
you've been busy!