Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Party

I was so excited when I bought Luke's Halloween costume, and then I realized he had no where to wear it. Since I LOVE Halloween I decided to have a party and then Luke could also wear his costume! I knew if I asked Mark he would say no so I planned it and then informed him! It was a lot of fun! We made haunted gingerbread houses and had a pinata. Poor Avery spent tons of time on her house and then it got stepped on. It was super cute! The ghost pinata broke off the string before the kids could hit it open. I think they had more fun beating the ghost on the ground than when he was in the air! The costumes were great! I would add pictures of the costumes, but some were a little risque! Luke didn't mind his costume at all. He doesn't pull at it or get mad! This will for sure be an annual party!!!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubs- The party was awesome... thanks so much for having all of us over! Luke looked so handsome! Can't wait for next year!! Your the best! Ty loved all his candy from Aubs!!

The Arbuckle's said...

Looks like a great party. Luke is adorable as usual.

Annie said...

Thanks again for the fun night... next year I will know to dress up, and bring a husband:)

weston'smommy said...

I love the costume where did you get it? Your costume was also very cute!

Leslie said...

Great Pictures! You make the perfect Mrs. Incredible!