I never thought I would become a coupon person. Too much time and effort to save a little bit. However, I have found a couple of websites that do all the work for you! My favorites are It'sHipToSave and PinchingYourPennies. It doesn't take that much more time. Maybe I am just a dork, but it makes the accountant husband happy! Here a few of the great deals I found today!
GrocerySmarts has shopping lists that tell you if something is a good deal or not. They also have links to printable coupons. I got these items from the Albertsons shopping list. For these 30 items my original total came to 29.42. I saved 78.89!

I found these on It'sHipToSave. Originally each toy is $20. They were already on sale at Smith's Marketplace, after using a coupon I got each toy for $5. Merry Christmas Luke!
2 comments:
Wow! Way to go Aubs! That is awesome. I need to be better at coupons as well. I have to say that i love the shelves and the meals you made for October...amazing. I am wanting to hear more about that for sure!
I got the toy that pops out the balls and all of the grandkids love it! Even the older boys do but they turn it sideways so the balls shoot out and thus creates a new type of gun. Boys are crazy!
Post a Comment