
Mark would just assume not do Christmas lights at all, but he knows that's not an option. Our old house wasn't too bad since our roof was so low. The new house is a different story. Mark and I decided to put up the lights before it got too cold. We started above the garage since it was the easiest. When Mark would go up the ladder he would triple check to make sure I was holding the ladder. Not a fan of heights, obviously. After we finished the small strip above the third car garage it was time to get on the roof. After staring at the house for twenty minutes Mark finally decided it was much easier to pay someone. It was well worth our $50!
3 comments:
I'm laughing so hard right now. At least he told you he didn't want to do it instead of making a trip to the E.R
We can totally relate to the heights thing. Cass hates them as well and dreads putting up the lights every year;) i had no idea it was only $50. That is a great deal! We are supposed to put the lights up tomorrow. We'll see how it goes;)
I agree! Either that or up the Life Insurance on him!
Post a Comment