Thursday, November 12, 2009

Good Night Moon

What is it about this book? Being a teacher I have millions of books, but that doesn't matter. Luke only likes to hear Goodnight Moon at bedtime. I will read Goodnight Moon and then pull out a different book only to produce a tantrum. The second I show Luke the book he starts to smile and cuddle up with froggy. We read it a couple times through every night. Who knows if we will ever be able to move on?!?!

2 comments:

The Arbuckle's said...

Noah still loves this book. There are other books that we go through rotation with. We read something so much that Noah is basically reading it to us.

weston'smommy said...

Yes but not for months. Weston loved this book Max the Minnow and he could even tell me the next word if I stopped reading. That is all we read last summer with a few others in between but that and Mr. Brown Can Moo were the favorites. I don't care if I ever read either again. LOL!