We had our family pictures taken yesterday. Mark was not one bit excited and has been complaining for a while now. We were only there for an hour and Luke was happy until the very last picture! Tracy Leavitt did our pictures. I have her daughter in my class this year. Sarah came along and helped Luke to smile, he loved her! Tracy did an amazing job, I can't wait to see the rest!Sunday, November 8, 2009
Pictures
We had our family pictures taken yesterday. Mark was not one bit excited and has been complaining for a while now. We were only there for an hour and Luke was happy until the very last picture! Tracy Leavitt did our pictures. I have her daughter in my class this year. Sarah came along and helped Luke to smile, he loved her! Tracy did an amazing job, I can't wait to see the rest!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
there's our favorite little guy! Love him!
husbands are never happy about family pictures. Luke is adorable! Great smile.
AUBS= SO CUTE!! Love it!! Can't wait to see them all!!
Cute pics and cute little guy!
He is too cute. I love how you dress him! We miss you guys. Looks like you are having fun with Luke. What a darling family!
Post a Comment