Friday, December 4, 2009

It's a Christmas Miracle

Christmas lights can be so frustrating. This year our twenty dollar Wal-Mart tree lit right up when we plugged it in. However, when I plugged in the Modern Display tree and only one out of twenty strands came on. I finally gave up and we went and bought this Christmas light gun at Home Depot. It is amazing. You plug it into the strand pull the trigger a few times and it lights up. We now refer to it as a Christmas miracle!


3 comments:

weston'smommy said...

I love yourt tree how do you do the ribbon. I want to do the ribbon on my tree but I am afraid to do it, I just don't know how.

markandaubrey said...

Lacy- Do you mean the bows?

Zach and Erika said...

Yeah!! Cuz we all know that Mark wasn't about to give in to buying another Christmas tree in this lifetime!