Saturday, February 6, 2010

Crawling


Luke is finally crawling. We didn't think he would ever crawl. Since December he has just rolled everywhere. Luke is so much happier now that he is crawling. He has been so frustrated lately, laying on his tummy and just crying and grunting at his toys. It amazes me how he became mobile over night and can now get into everything. Our house is not ready for this. The other day he was playing by a door stop at our house and figured out how to pull off the white cap. It went right in the mouth. We will now be gluing them on!
Whenever we are at home I let Luke wear a onsie and a pair of BabyLegs. He hates to be in clothes and this is good compromise. Clothes are so restraining to a little guy on the move!!!

2 comments:

Lory said...

I dig the Baby Legs! Do they come in adult XL?

Leslie said...

I am always amazed at how thier personalities change when they start crawling. They are much happier whe they can explore!