We went swimming yesterday at the Rec Center. Luke loved it. We will need to go on a regular basis now. When we were in the lazy river I held him on his tummy and he just kicked and splashed the entire time. He kept pushing me away and wanted to be on his own. I guess he thinks he can swim! We had to borrow Iz's tube so he would be contained, but he tried to crawl out of that. Bump took him down the big tube slide. He laughed and kicked the entire way down, but then got scared when they landed. Luke wouldn't crawl in the kids pool and Iz would crawl out. They played from a distance!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I want to go with you some time. Cason and Weston both love the water.
Post a Comment