.jpg)
My cute cousin just opened a bakery named Sweet Cake Bake Shop. Everything is gluten free but you would never know. Luke and I stopped by today and got a coconut and a chocolate cupcake. Sadly the red velvet were gone. Luke liked it a little too much. When we were done sharing the coconut cupcake he threw it up all over my shoes. Not the best idea to give a ten month old a cupcake. It's just hard to say no when they're flapping their arms and grunting for more!
2 comments:
That is your cousin? I have heard so much about that place already - and about the red velvet! So many people are looking for gluten free too. Yeah I can never resist giving treats to JackJack either, just wait until Luke starts saying "pweeese".
Lesson learned... next time enjoy the entire cupcake yourself without any guilt! hee!hee!
Post a Comment