My mom has been going to this wood store since I was a little girl. We just rediscovered it and are loving it!!! They have tons of unfinished wood projects for great prices. Here are a few things that my mom, Jessica and myself did for Valentines. Now we need to head out to Wood Connection and get going on our Easter projects!
Sunday, February 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
so cute. I wish I was crafty. Maybe I'll just pay you or your mom to make me some crafts :)
Thanks for the website
So so so cute!
I made that same love last year but yours is way cuter. I love wood connection. I would love to do a craft trip and day that would be so much fun. Very cute job!
These are darling! I've decided you will just TOUCH something... it will work out perfect!!! You're fabulous!
Post a Comment