Luke has started to make this funny face. My parents said that I would make the same face when they would feed me anything green...not a fan of veggies. Luke is the opposite, will eat anything and everything. He just makes the face to be silly.
Holy Cow he has gotten big! What a cutie. I am impress that you went and got his hair cut. Ryan refuses to let me pay money to get Rylin's hair cut so she has straggley hair. We need to get together soon.
3 comments:
Aubs- He is so cute and so perfect! I just want to squeeze those little cheeks!
You were a smart lady at a young age... green should NOT go in the body!!!
Holy Cow he has gotten big! What a cutie. I am impress that you went and got his hair cut. Ryan refuses to let me pay money to get Rylin's hair cut so she has straggley hair. We need to get together soon.
Post a Comment