Thursday, March 11, 2010

Nap Time

I am always amazed at what I can accomplish during nap time. When Luke is awake it feels like nothing gets accomplished. During nap time it is a mad dash to get as much done as possible. Mark always says that if he were home with Luke he would also take a nap. How would anything ever get done?!?! Today I made these cute Easter letters. I was cleaning up the mess right as I heard Luke's little voice coming through the monitor.

5 comments:

Lory said...

So dang cute!

The Arbuckle's said...

Stop it now! Oh nap time, how I wish they still existed in our home.

I love your wooden letters, so cute.

weston'smommy said...

Oh my gosh! I love it where did you get the letters at?

markandaubrey said...

I got the letters at Heartland...still my favorite place!

weston'smommy said...

Believe it or not I haven't been there forever now that I live in Layton. I love it I just might have to copy your amazingness!