I have been loving these flower bib necklaces lately! On Friday one of my cute students had a flower in her hair. I asked her how she made it and I decided if my sweet student could do it so could I! Here's how it went...

Cut old t-shirts into 1" x 18" strips. You will need three strips for each flower. Tie the three strips together.
Start wrapping and twisting the three strips around the knot. Put a dab of hot glue each quarter turn. Glue the ends behind when you are done!
Lay your flower out how you would like and then trace onto a piece of felt. Cut out the felt and hot glue the flowers to the felt. Glue the flower as close to each other as you can. *The hot glue will smoke on the felt, allow it to stop smoking before you put the flower on to prevent the felt from melting.
Sew an old or cheap necklace onto each side of the bib.
You're done!!!
2 comments:
Add one more picture...Let's see it on you!!! That's way cute!
Soooooooooooooooo cute! I love it!
Post a Comment