I cannot believe that my sweet little boy is one. Where has this year gone? It is amazing the changes that happen in just one year. This weekend Luke got to really celebrate. He had a friends and a family birthday party. It seemed like he was in shock during the entire event. There are a few party ideas that Luke still doesn't fully understand...unwrapping presents, blowing out candles, etc. I am sure he will have it down by his next birthday. Mark and I are amazed at how loved this little guy is. He received so many presents and had tons of friends and family that helped us celebrate! He is very blessed. Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family. We love you! When Luke was done opening his presents on Sunday he did the sign for more. Too funny! We love our Luke and cannot imagine our lives without him!!!








8 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! What a great party! Watch out Dick's bakery... Ms. Hansen is your competition!! I have to try those cupcakes for Max's bday!!! Yeah!
He's so cute!! happy birthday luke. You guys should come over for a bbq and swimming this summer!
Happy Birthday Lukers!! The party was darling and Ty sure did love the cupcakes!!
Happy Birthday Luke! I love the monkey theme. I really am mad at myself there was no theme for Cason's party. Where did you get all the decorations.
Lacy,
www.partiesbyhardie.com You'll love it!
Aubrey, this was seriously the most adorable party! It should have been in a magazine or something. Everything was SO cute, and I can't believe you made that sock monkey on top of the cake yourself!Jack Jack loved the cupcake he took home, the different colors where so cool. Now I have a new excuse to experiment with cupcakes ha ha.
Oh my goodness! A year already? That year flew by. He is darling and so big. I can't believe he is walking. I LOVE all your fun ideas you put on your blog. Keep 'em coming...they give me inspiration ;)
What a funny party. I love the theme and decorations. Happy Birthday Luke!
Post a Comment