Thursday, April 8, 2010

Tree House Museum

Since it is a cold Spring Break we decided to get out and visit the Tree House Museum. I love this place. When I taught first grade we would go there every year for a field trip! Luke had a blast. I think he was just happy walking around and looking at the kids. His favorite things were the fire truck, Peter Rabbit's tea party and the horses!



2 comments:

Emily said...

I don't know what it is about Luke, but he is seriously the cutest little thing - I can't stand it! JackJack and I love the Tree House Museum, its the best! We will have to take them together sometime. I love the cake stands too, that will be so cute. I want to hear more about this birthday party, it sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun with it! Can't go wrong with a monkey theme :D

The Toone's said...

I love your crafty ideas! I really have been wanting to do the flower things and now I can. Luke is adorable but I have to say I don't think he looks like either of you. Hope we can get together with you guys soon especially since the weather is getting better.