Last night while Mark was at the Jazz game Lukers and I were hanging out in our family room watching the game. Luke has a few favorites right now and he goes from one favorite to the next! I snapped a few pictures as he played!

Luke's number one is probably his frog...or "Baby" as Luke says. Baby is always with us and cures anything! He also loves his Yankees hat. He walks around holding it on his head and then hands it to me to put on his sweet head.

He has a new obsession with cell phones. Fake or old cell phones won't do the trick...he knows. Luke will sit and push buttons then hold the phone up to his ear and talk.

The basketball hoop is the new fav this week! He can finally dunk it in. Luke loves to chase the ball yelling "ba" and then make a dunk! Who needs to be at the game when you can hangout with this guy?!?!
2 comments:
I agree who needs fake entertainment when you have little guys. He is so cute. We must have a playdate soon.
Seriously... I told you about the B-ball hoop... he is a PRO!! Such a handsome boy!
Post a Comment