
Never underestimate the power of the Happy Meal! Yesterday I had to do my major three month grocery shopping trip. I knew that it was going to be rough with the Lukers so I stopped and grabbed a Happy Meal on our way. It was the easiest shopping trip ever. He sat in the cart with the box next to him. He would reach in and get out french fries and nuggets when he wanted them. When the food was gone the Shrek toy entertained him until the job was done! Probably not the healthiest thing but oh well... he was happy and I was happy!!!
4 comments:
Oh... my friend... happy meals are just meals for kids that make moms happy!!! I want your recipes!!!
that's a smart idea. Our grocery stores gives out cookies in the bakery dept. That saves me EVERY TIME!!
Oh.. I also want to hear more about your 3 month grocery shopping.
*do you save your money over the months for the BIG shopping trip?
*Do you plan meals that use the same ingredients so your not stuck with a lot of opened jars, vegetables and other things not used?
*Where did you come up with this idea?
*Do you add more recipes so your not eating the same meals over and over?
Email me!!
Sometimes you need something unhealthy! LOL so fun. Hey do you have any cute ideas to get the parents that help with your class?
Post a Comment