I probably shouldn't even show these photos. I promise I take good care of my son! We always tell Luke he is such a helper. He follows us around and wants to do whatever we are doing. This weekend we had major yard work to do and Luke was right there with us. He started out in his work clothes. But the Carhart overalls had to be taken off for nap time. By the end of the day he looked like a lost child. He had a blast playing in the dirt, using the shovels and pushing the wheelbarrow. Thanks for all your hard work sweet boy! We couldn't have done it without you!
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Gotta love yard work with kids! Hey we hope you weren't too hard on Rachel when she came to play games the other night. You know those Toone's and game playing...
Luke is too cute for words
Post a Comment