A couple of weeks ago Mark and I were watching a dirt biking competition on tv and I told Luke he was not allowed to do that someday. A few days later he came up with this new trick on his 4-wheeler. He will ride his 4-wheeler around the room, stop, and stand up on the seat. If he is feeling really brave he'll do a little dance while standing on the seat. This little guy has no fear. Don't think he hasn't toppled off the back a few times. He always jumps right back up! Mark calls him the trick rider now.
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is just so cute though! I bet you can't even get mad at him!! HE HE HE HE.
Luke is such an active little guy so it doesn't surprise me that he's standing on his bike at an early age:) what a cutie!
Post a Comment