
With a child like Luke I knew the day would come when he would learn to dive out of the crib and our lives would become super complicated. Luke finally dove out last week right on his head. We would put him in his crib and within seconds he would be right out again and so proud of himself. It's rough trying to get a 17 month old asleep without a crib. After trying a million different things we finally resorted to reversing the lock on his door and just locking him in. Today this is how he fell asleep. After all his screaming he was just too tired to make it into his big boy bed!
5 comments:
He's growing up... remember you can always use cute craft ribbon too :)
You've got your hands full.
I feel ya. I thought we had lowered the crib to its lowest and Cason climbed out in July. Luckily we could go down a little more and it has bought us more time. I was worried about moving a 15 month old out so I can imagine you with a 17 month old. Locking them in won't hurt them.
Oh Luke!! He is so cute. I can't believe he is already in a big boy bed. These little ones grow up way too fast :( what a cutie!
Love it. We put Taylor in the big boy bed at 20 months, and we had to just lock him in too for the first week or so. Then he learned to just stay in bed... so it will get better. Fun times.
Post a Comment