Saturday, October 30, 2010

Baby

If you know Luke you know that he is obsessed with his "Baby." Baby was his first word and it's what he named his little froggy. Baby goes everywhere with Luke. When Luke is in the bath or eating we set Baby to the side. Sometimes he will throw a fit and decide not to eat just so he can have Baby back.

Every now and then we will misplace Baby and if we get desperate enough we'll just buy another one. Eventually he turns back up! I was looking at his three the other day and loved how different they were. His original Baby looks so gross...I promise I wash him at least once a week! Mark liked how small the head is compared to the new blankies. If only Baby knew how loved he was!

2 comments:

Lory said...

Okay, I just giggled... that tiny head is adorable!! We ALL love Baby!!

The Hilton Family~ said...

At first i thought you were making an announcement! "Baby" is so cute! I love it.