Friday, February 25, 2011

Kangaroo Zoo



Today I had the day off so we went to Kangaroo Zoo. Luke and Callie loved it! They are such busy bodies and it's hard to entertain them at home. Callie was super brave and would go down the big slides by herself. Surprisingly, Luke wanted me to be with him on the big slides. He loved them as long as I was with him. Usually he is so independent and doesn't want my help. Helping a toddler climb up a bouncy slide is a workout! We were all tired when we left. They fell right asleep!!!

3 comments:

The Hilton Family~ said...

Kangaroo Zoo is the best! We should plan a play date there some time! I can't believe how big Luke it. What a cutie!

Lory said...

You are seriously Mother of the Year... do you ever just stay home. P.S. 3 years ago I would have bet my house that Mrs. Hansen would NOT be seen sliding done a fungus infested slide at Kangaroo Zoo. You're my hero!

Leslie said...

These pictures make Luke look like a little boy and not a toddler any longer! They grow up too fast!