Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Luke is Two!

I cannot believe that my little guy is already two! I never thought I wanted him to grow-up, but the more his little personality comes out the more fun he is! We had a baseball party for Luke. Mr. Luke is just about the most spoiled little boy. He had about fifty people at his party. That's what happens when you're practically the first grandchild and great-grandchild. It was fun having all of our family with us, they are so good to Luke.

I think we built up the idea of a birthday a little too much for Luke. All day long he was singing Happy Birthday to Duke. He was so excited the day of his party and kept asking when it was going to start. Luke still struggled blowing out his candles, but was so happy when daddy helped him! He had a hard time focusing during presents. He just wanted to play with his first present. He was a bit overwhelmed.

That night we couldn't get him to sleep. He had to sleep with all of his toys and kept talking about his "porty"! When he woke up on his actual birthday Mark and I told him Happy Birthday. He went running out to the family room yelling, "My birday porty." He was very sad when he saw that he wasn't having a second party. He is a very loved little boy!








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aubs- LOVE IT ALL!! Lukers looks SO grown up. I can't wait to use all your ideas for Drewy ;) Your amazing!!

The Arbuckle's said...

Love the theme and all the decor and food.