

Last night I was surfing through some old posts of
Vintage Revivals and saw her Anthropologie Teapot Lamp. I thought it was super cool and I might want to make it over the summer. I quickly skimmed through her amazing directions. We ended up going to Home Depot to make some returns and I thought...what the heck...while I am here I'll just grab the drill bit and lamp kit. When we left I thought we're so close to the DI, I'll just run in and see if they have any plates and teacups I like! Five minutes and four bucks later I had an armful of teacups and plates. When we got home Mark started to bathe Luke and get him ready for bed. I wanted to just try out the new drill bit and before you knew it I had a new lamp! I couldn't believe how easy it was. I followed Mandi's directions and it turned out great! I was so happy to be able to use my poppy teapot. Luke broke the lid to it and I had a hard time throwing it out. It worked great in the lamp! I am super excited for a summer of projects now!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness aubs that is AMAZING! You should make some and sale them, they are so cute.
Aubs~
I L.O.V.E. that lamp! It is so darling!! I seriously want to do a craft day sometime soon! You always have the best ideas :)
Post a Comment