The weather has been so crazy this summer. With all the rainy days we are having to do more things inside. The other day I asked Luke what he wanted to do today and he said, "Go to Disneyland." When I told him that wasn't an option he said, "I ride in a firetruck?" Luke figures if you're offering, why not see what you can get! Even though he didn't get his first two choices I think he still had a great time! We spent the entire day at the museum. He took his time at each station and was happy to sit and play. Right when I had decided we needed to move to the upstairs he spotted this tractor and trailer. I knew we were never going to leave. He rode that tractor around for an hour. I explained to him that if he got off to play with something else he needed to give the tractor to another kid. He would see something he wanted to play with, get off the tractor, stop and think, and then get right back on. The tractor was too cool to let go. Upstairs Luke spent a lot of time at the Duplo table. He would build a tower as high as it would go and then start all over. It was fun day and we totally forgot about the rainy day outside!




No comments:
Post a Comment