Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Overnighter





Mark had to work over the 24th of July so we didn't really plan on doing much. At the last minute Luke and I decided to meet my family in Bear Lake to camp for the night. While I was packing the car I wondered if it was worth packing all the camping gear for one night, but Luke loved it. He had a lot of fun...Uncle Bob and Uncle Art were the hits of the weekend for Luke. I thought Luke would love smores on the fire, but he only wanted the hot dogs. My sweet boy is not the best sleeper, but he slept amazing in the tent. Maybe we can talk Daddy into camping more! The next day I went on an early morning bike ride and then we spent the day at the beach. Luke had fun playing in the sand with his cousins and Uncle Tom, but the hit was the ride Papa gave him on the wave runners!

1 comment:

weston'smommy said...

He is so big I can't believe Cason is older Luke is so much more mature.