Halloween is probably my favorite holiday. I get so excited and can't wait to get out the decorations. I have only decorated the inside because I don't want to advertise my obsession to the entire world! We have never had a Halloween Countdown so I decided we needed to start this year. Last year I saw this super cute idea on Simply Kelly B. Duke really wanted to be involved in the making of our calendar. One night I thought he was asleep so I decided to quickly finish it without my helper. I hung it up to make my final adjustments and then I heard a little voice behind me, "Mommy you done? It so pretty!" He was so happy to start the countdown! Duke and I had a lot of fun finding little prizes and treats to fill our calendar. Can't wait for Halloween!!!
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is the cutest idea where did you get the paper or little monsters for the paper?
Post a Comment