Thursday, December 22, 2011

Little Skulls Party

This year SkullCandy did an adult and family party. Luke thought this was the coolest thing ever that he finally got to go to work with Daddy at SkullCandy. They had it during the day right by the offices so everyone could join in the fun. Luke's favorite part was probably seeing Santa. He couldn't believe that Santa came to the party. However, he was very bothered by the fact that Santa didn't bring his reindeer. Duke chose to have a snowman painted on his face...he loved it so much that he made sure not to scratch or rub it all day. We got to take funny holiday photos in the photo booth, make cookies, and do holiday crafts. It was a really fun party and perfect for kids.

It was actually a very snowy day in Park City and a little scary coming down the canyon. Everyone was going 30 mph and semis were pulled over on the side of the road. While I was trying to drive carefully and focus on the road I hear Luke say, "Mommy, help me, my legs are stuck." I turned around to see a familiar sight...Luke climbing out of his car seat. Since pulling over to the side of the road was pretty dangerous I threatened Luke with his friend party and talked him through how to get back into his car seat. This little guy is crazy and you can't take your eyes off him for a second.


No comments: