Monday, January 30, 2012

Almost a Skiier


Luke has been begging to go skiing with Mark. We finally decided to make a weekend out of it and go stay in Park City. Sadly, we chose the wrong weekend. It was the start of the Sundance Film Festival so it was pretty crowded all over Park City. On Saturday morning we woke up to a blizzard. We tried to talk Luke into waiting and going skiing another day, but he was determined. It took about an hour in the parking lot just to get his gear on. Then we rode up the first gondola and by the time Luke got to the top of the second gondola he decided he was done skiing. He finally laid down in the snow and said his boots just hurt too bad. Since it was nap time and basically whiteout conditions we didn't want to push him and make it a miserable experience. Mark was able to go for a while and enjoy the new snow while Luke and I just hung out. He says that he wants to go again, but I think we'll wait for a nicer day and better boots!

2 comments:

Andra said...

Love it. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Your photos are looking fantastic!! We miss you guys!

Andra said...

Love it. I haven't looked at your blog in a while. Your photos are looking fantastic!! We miss you guys!