One thing that you can say about Luke is he is a worker. I have never even taught him how to do the dishes and he almost always does his dishes when he is done eating. He pulls a stool over to the sink, rinses his dishes off, and puts them in the dishwasher. Luke loves to help scrub toilets, wipe the mirrors, and put clean clothes away...such a helper. Tonight I looked over and there he was in his underpants doing the dishes without even being asked. I love this little guy! Can't get enough of him!
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow what an amazing guy!
You'll be ready for this next baby. You can sit back and let Luke clean the house. I love when kids love to clean. Soon they'll realize it is not that fun.
What a cute kid.
Post a Comment