Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Basket for Brother

I was pretty excited when I found out that this baby was a boy because it meant that he would be able to use all of Luke's cute baby items. Their birthdays would only be days apart and everything would fit him perfect. It wasn't until lately that I started to feel anxious because I felt like I hadn't really bought anything for the little guy. I know that we are ready for him, but it just feels weird. Today my mom showed up with the cutest little basket for the baby. I told her not to worry about getting him anything, but she still felt like he needed a few of his own items! She crocheted two super cute receiving blankets, two bibs, sewed this soft little quilt, and bought him a few little outfits. I can't wait for the baby to use these items. Thanks to my super talented and thoughtful mom! Love you!




No comments: