
Obviously this pic isn't that current...my tummy is definitely not this small anymore. I am now 36 weeks along and so ready for this pregnancy to be done. Luke keeps asking me to get his brother out. It has been a long pregnancy, but it has definitely been fun seeing how Luke reacts to the whole thing.
When I was first pregnant and super sick Luke told everyone that he had a baby in his tummy that was making him sick. He would even go as far as to gag himself and throw-up. Luke came to almost every single doctor appointment with me and he started to think that Dr. Spencer was a pretty cool dude. A few times I caught Luke playing Dr. Spencer with Callie. She would put a dolly up her shirt and Luke would help her get the dolly out. One day he even used a saw and hammer to get the baby out...that's when Santa put a doctor kit on the list! Luke has already bought brother his own Baby. He has been worried that brother would steal his froggy.
Luke's big thing lately has been what he is going to teach his brother. He'll remember the little things that we had to get after him for and Luke will tell us that he'll teach brother about that. Like how he will tell brother not to touch Mommy's pretties. Luke will remind me that he'll put brother in timeout for me...such a helper.
The name has been a major problem this pregnancy. Mark named Luke so he said I could name this baby. I really wanted to name him Brody from day one. I had a student named Brody and fell in love with him. Mark went along with it for a little bit, but towards the end of the pregnancy started to change his mind. Now we have no idea what to name this little guy. Luke still calls him Brody. Mark just teases about names...Doyle, Raghib, Chuck, and the list goes on. Right now it is between Brody and Rockwell and I don't want to decide.
We are so ready for our little guy to get here and we can't wait to meet him. It will be so fun to see how Luke is with him. Hopefully he comes soon!!!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh I hear ya! I am so done too. The end is so awful! Well I'm sure Luke will be adorable with his baby brother. I think both of those names are awesome so you can't go wrong! GOOD LUCK!
I keep checking your blog hoping to see you've had the baby. I had no idea when you were due, now that I know I'll be stalking your blog more.
Both baby names are cute but I totally understand about choosing just one. Why is it the husband who has a hard time accepting the name?
I hope he comes SOON... you look like a babe!! LOVE YOU
Luke will be such a great big brother! I know how you feel I was so done with Cason I was glad when he came at 37 weeks. I love the name BRODY!
Post a Comment