Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Birthday Love


Mark had to work late on his birthday so we celebrated over the weekend.  Saturday night my sweet parents came and watched the boys for us so we could have a night out.  We went to Mark's favorite restaurant, Sawadee, and then walked around City Creek.  It was weird to be out and not worrying about the boys...even though I missed them terribly.  Going out with just the two of us was great and something we haven't done in a while.

Sunday night Luke and I made Mark his favorite dinner...spaghetti with homemade noodles.  Luke is always a big help with homemade noodles.  He loves to turn the handle on the machine and sprinkle flour on the dough.  Since Mark doesn't like cake I made individual cherry pies.  Luke couldn't understand why his daddy didn't like frosting and cake.  Those are two of Luke's favs and he can't picture a birthday without them.  It was a fun weekend with just our little family.  Mark is an amazing father and husband and we are so lucky to have him.  I love you Mark!  Happy Birthday Love!

Can I just say how in love I am with this picture!?!?  I just love how sweet Brody looks being kissed by his daddy and how enamored Luke is over a simple birthday candle.  I am so lucky to have these three! 

No comments: