Monday, April 30, 2012

Lipstick Heaven


If there is one thing Luke loves it's to put on chapstick.  He will put on an entire tube of chapstick in one day.  I always have to keep it hidden.  He has never been into lipstick or lipgloss...thank heavens...until today.  He was in the bathroom with the door closed and I knew it couldn't be good.  When I opened the door there he was loading on my nice Buxom lip gloss.  I said, "Oh Luke, Daddy is going to die."  He got a sad face and replied, "Can Daddy come back from heaven?"  I just started to laugh and this made poor Brody cry.  Luke asked, "Why is Brother crying, is it because I'm wearing makeup?"  This little guy is pure entertainment and I can't take my eyes off of him for a second.  Now I know to hide all makeup!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha ha Luke is hilarious!! LOVE that little boy!!