Thursday, May 31, 2012

Brody's Newborn Pictures

I am overdue in posting these pictures but it has taken me a while to get them edited.  Brody will be two months old tomorrow and it makes me sad to look at these pictures and see how much he has grown already.  You only get to enjoy that new fresh newborn stage for a minute.  These pictures were a little difficult to get because Brody is not a very sleepy baby.  I took these when he was only nine days old and even then he was still already an unhappy little guy.  The hardest picture was the one with Luke holding Brody.  Luke was so nervous that Brody was going to pee on him and kept trying to lift him off.  I love that picture though!  We just love this little guy and I hope these pictures will help me remember the first few days of his little life!      








No comments: