Saturday, July 21, 2012

B is for Boy











Last week my mom and I did my sister in law Jessica's baby shower.  We are so excited for her little guy to arrive!  Since we have had so many showers lately I decided to switch things up a bit and do it at a restaurant.  It was a lot of fun and turned out great!  I decided on a vintage ABC theme.  Once I found the adorable clipart of the vintage little boy I knew we had to work around him!  For the favors we did an ABC soup mix.  My mom had Parson's make this adorable block cake...and of course it was yummy!  It was so fun to get together with all of our family and see the cute little things they gave Phil and Jess.  There isn't much time left until this little guy arrives and we are so excited to see him!

1 comment:

Lady Bardfan said...

Sure wish I could have stayed an extra day!