We have been wanting to take Luke to a Bee's game for the past two years. It finally happened. The boys and I had a blast, but I'm not sure Mark will be wanting to take us back anytime soon.
We decided to sit in the general admission seating so that Luke could move around. This is what stressed Mark out because he was constantly worrying about Luke and what he was doing. One of Mark's high school friends was sitting close to us and Luke quickly became friends with their two little boys. He wanted to spend the rest of the game wrestling and playing around with them.
I absolutely love the food at baseball games. It's probably my favorite part. This grosses Mark out and also gives him sticker shock. I always want a hot dog, cotton candy, kettle corn, and a nice cold Coke. Mark thinks that I am like a little kid, but I love it!
Brody did a good job. He played on the blanket for a while and then got hungry. After he ate he went to sleep and slept the rest of the game. He even slept through the big firework show at the end.
It was a fun night as a family and we will need to go again soon! I don't think Luke learned anything about baseball nor did Mark get to concentrate on much of the game, but it was still a fun time!



No comments:
Post a Comment